Florist website developmentHertfordshire
This was a collaborative project with graphic designer Kate Marston, owner of km design to develop a new website for Rachael Ashton, a florist and floral designer based in Great Missenden, Hertfordshire
Kate created the client’s branding, logo and website design, and acted as project manager, while I developed the website on WordPress.
The website features a live content editor, making it very easy for Rachael to update her own content.
- WordPress website development
- Mobile responsive
- Filterable image gallery
- Vector graphics for sharper logos and graphics on high resolution dev ices
- Custom CSS coding to achieve design
- Client training for content updates
- Ongoing WordPress maintenance
"“I was very impressed with the level of detail and accuracy of Hugues work. His knowledge of WordPress enabled us to complete a project with very tight deadlines on time and on budget."
Kate Marston, Owner, Director, km design, Tring